Can you tell Van Gogh is one of my favorite artists? Well, if not by the double Van Gogh inspired artwork posts, I’ll just fill you in – he is! I love his brush strokes. My absolute favorite of his is this one: Starry Night over the Rhone I just love it!
- Texture rubbing background
- Use an index card, fold in half to create a vase tracer
- Trace the vase, draw the table line
- Paint the vase using cool colors
- Draw circles for the flowers, draw lines for the stems.
- Paint circles brown, paint stems green
- Use yellow and orange to paint petals on the flowers
- Paint the table (haha, this one kept throwing them for a loop – I kept saying it like that, though – it was funny :))
Here are their masterpieces!
(Again, sorry I’m not including objectives and concepts – I’m trying to get you guys all the projects we’ve been doing, I’m a little behind!)